Fokker Milk is a complete mother’s milk replacer for new born puppies. A high- quality milk formula is the basis for a healthy dog. This quality product fully meets this need. On account of its special properties, Fokker Milk is also suitable as a supplementary food for puppies and young dogs to promote healthy and uniform growth. This product is also ideal to support pregnant and lactating bitches and helps the recovery of ill animals.
Fokker Milk is available in 500 g and 2.5 kg packages
Fokker Milk has the following characteristics
- Excellent digestibility
- Boosts and strengthens the immune system
- The correct ratio of amino acids
- Very tasty and therefore a high acceptance rate
- Stomach and intestine-friendly
- Results in good defecation
- Good dissolvability and free from lumps
Fokker Milk can be given straight from birth in the following cases
- If the litter is too large
- With low milk production
- For pups without a mother
- With sick or recovering pups
To achieve a good mixture, add 1 part milk powder to 4 parts warm water (maximum 40°C). Then shake the mixture until a homogenous liquid is obtained. Give the milk within one hour of preparation. The number of meals to be given and the daily amount depends on the age and the size of the puppy. Store in a cool and dry place.